1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198181657250 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by polvorun, Mar 10, 2016.

1. polvorun

polvorun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127422503
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198181657250

Victim profile: 76561198215110735

What happened? Description:
    Posted on d2l my item and she posted that i have this certain item then she said that i have to send some items first before she send the bundle to me. But when i tried to not give the other items she wont send the bundle unless i send all first then after sending all the items she asked for my d2l link so she can +rep me but she didnt and also she didnt gift the item that i want even tho i asked her for the item for some time.​

Provide Evidence:
    She eve posted on her activity feed that hope she doesnt want to see me again and and also posted again and again that i got badluck and it is real to remove the gift that i sent her that she already opened and used but she didnt know i got it screen capture of it as seen on the pictures.​

Attached Files:

2. polvorun

polvorun New User

Steam:
    still pending ???
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't bump reports
  4. polvorun

polvorun New User

Steam:
    WHAT ?! this has been almost 2 month and still pending ??? and other reports that are new are being reviewed already...
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @polvorun There are thousands of other reports to process... I would look at this one closer but I don't really deal with DOTA2 items. Therefore I'm not going to be able to investigate this one. I'm responding since you've apparently bumped the report again after I asked you not to since we don't allow bumping of reports.
    This report may be pending for several more months, who knows but the task was really already completed as in having a searchable report for users to see if they wish to trade with this accused use AND you at anytime in the future. Regardless if SR adds a tag to them thru our database or not they can still trade with whoever they wish, SR is not Valve - SR can not trade ban anyone.
    This report may never get reviewed - as I said there are thousands to process and not all of them will get looked at - this one maybe but if you bump it once more I'll be forced to lock it down till someone at some point does review it.
    Thanks for your patience!