1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198182008189 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by fzl520, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fzl520

fzl520 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:169314396
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198182008189

Victim profile: 76561198298894521

What happened? Description:
    This guy asked me if I sell my Gut Knife Black Laminate. When I first checked his profile he was 100% legit. His inventory is open and full of expensive items worth about 1800$. I told him I dont have a paypal accaunt or credit card so he offered steam wallet currency for my knife. He screenshared in discord and showed a lot of stuff proving that he is legit trader. He then bought steam wallet codes in front of my eyes. When we wanted to trade some fish bots started spamming me and started "canceling" the offer. He told me to change my Steam API but it didn't worked. Then I changed my password and some more things and we still could not make the trade. Then after about 1 hour he said that his friend has the solution for our "bot" problem and they joined discord. I changed some things in my profile so the trade could happen and it worked. His friend said "give him the codes". Adter that he send me already obtained codes and they started cursing and swearing at me. For more information/evidence add me on discord: fzl520 #5254​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry absolutely no evidence of any scam here - no context/chat or anything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.