1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198182305107 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Loth, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loth

Loth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49149145
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198182305107

Victim profile: 76561198058564018

What happened? Description:
    I was added by "FloriaNNN" on steam. I accepted the friend request. 15 minute later, he asked me to trade my" Orbitiing planet Berniler's Bucket Helm" item for 50$ in cash. I refused and asked for keys or unusuals instead, and told him to avoid asking me for cash, as most cash trades are scams. When I mentionned this, he got mad, insulted me in a broken english, reported me on steam for "stealing his knife" even though I don't own any CSGO item.​

Provide Evidence:
    Adding me and asking cash for unusual.
    [​IMG]
    When I mention scash trade are often scams, without accusing him, he immediatly thinks I was accusing him, panicks and insults me.
    [​IMG]
    He gets angry, insults me again in Romanian and a broken english, reports me, send his friends to report me.
    [​IMG]

he already had multiple -rep on backpack.tf for the same kind of scam.
    http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198182305107

Thanks for reviewing my report.​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      430.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      397.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      425.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Loth

Loth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49149145
    Screenshots are the full chat window, but slightly cropped one the side because my screenshoting software takes both of my dual screen at once so I have to crop the screenshots. I can provide the full screenshots of both my screens if that is needed. Have a good day.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Issue is we can't confirm that the user is or isn't going to follow thru with their end of the deal.
    This report is based off the assumption they wouldn't but we can't accept reports on assumptions.
    I will make a note of it however since the user does have a little history lately for being reported.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.