1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198184202217 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kant1k, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kant1k

Kant1k New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:453779449
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198184202217

Victim profile: 76561198867824626

What happened? Description:
    He said he wanted to buy my SSG 08 Dragonfire for the top 50 CIS high steam competition. He gave me two options for the transaction: the first I give the thing, then he sends money to my Qiwi wallet, the second he sends money and I give the skin at the same time on the command "+" in Steam chat. I chose the second option, I did everything in time, but he did not send the money, then he asked for more M4A4 Converter and Desert Eagle Conspiracy. He said that he would add, I did everything through the "simultaneous exchange" again, but he did not send and asked "for himself" USP Guardian and AWP Phobos, under the pretext that I was a "good seller", then I suspected something was wrong and did not "simultaneously" send things, I waited for him to send money. He asked me what I had not sent, to which I replied that he had not sent me my money, after which he said that it was not serious. I was afraid that I won't receive already the money and sent things, he told that we still will write off in Steam chat, but money didn't come then he added me to the black list. It was June 2, 2019 from 21:30 to 21:45 in my time zone (UTC+07:00). I'm sure he's a scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    Я не могу добавить скриншот чата, так как он удалил меня из друзей и добавил меня в черный список, и я не могу открыть Steam чат с ним прямо сейчас. Но я добавил скриншот истории инвентаря, мой кошелек киви (чтобы деньги не приходили), и что я в своем черном списке, все на русском, так как я живу в России и мне пришлось писать эти тексты в переводчике Яндекса, так как мне сказали, что жалоба должна быть все на английском.​

I can't add a screenshot of the chat since it removed me from friends and added me to the blacklistand I cant open Steam chat with him right now.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.