1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198184307366 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by sShady, Jun 17, 2015.

1. sShady

sShady New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92876847
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198184307366

Victim profile: 76561198146019422

What happened? Description:
    He was supposed to sell me keys, i sent him money, and then he didint gave me keys. He posted on csgolounge.com that he sells keys. When i sent him money, he started saying some wierd stuff, and then i so that he is a scammer. I opened a dispute on paypal and all that. Ofcourse i have all chats, trade history showing that he didint delivered me keys.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots 1-3 shows our chat. Screenshot 4 shows trade history. I cant show you profile from chat, becose he blocked me and i closed the chat after taking screenshots. Screenshot 5 showing that he blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Do not close the paypal dispute unless you get your money back or you get the keys. He can still refund you with the dispute open. Once you close a dispute, it cannot be reopened or recreated for any reason.
  3. sShady

sShady New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92876847
    Just a quick question, will i win the dispute once i will do a paypal claim with the proofs i got?
  4. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    It depends how clearly you can present your case to paypal. You'll have much better luck calling in once you have the dispute open.
  5. FFaCe

FFaCe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92825649
    I can confirm he is a scammer, I had him as friend for a pretty long time. After a while he got me so far in trusting him that I sold him my knife, he got the knife and said he'll pay later because his internet was slow. He started playing csgo and I said 'if you can play an online game you can also do a transaction' he answered that he would pay in the night. In that night he removed me from friends and just ignored me. He even dared to asked me for free skins! He sells the stuff for keys and scams even more with those keys. It's too late for me, I will never get anything back, but I hope we can get rid of this pathetic person so he can't make more victims. This is also not his only profile, this should be his main: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cleker/, and also he has this one: http://steamcommunity.com/id/clekeryt and he probably has more of these accounts. He gets the rep from community pages that do +rep for +rep.