1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198186177001 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by dynamickekw, Oct 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dynamickekw

dynamickekw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:226689240
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198186177001

Victim profile: 76561198413644208

What happened? Description:
    I bought a knife of Skinport.com ( a legit site ). I put it on steam market, some days after several traders contacted me. He did as well. As the name of " Khades ". He then as shown in screenshots showed an interest in my knife and wanted to buy it with the cs.money market price. Which was 452. He then added me on discord, we talked for several days as shown in the screenshots. ( Screenshots made from the app discord not browser ). Then when it was time to make the trade, we did it, he accepted the knife, and instantly sent the money to another account. Not mine which was " [email protected] ". After that he said in call that it takes a few hours to arrive, I said okay and ended. I got suspicious and told him to show me evidence of the money which were sent. He called me and said, he actually didnt send the money because he had an "ERROR" from paypal which requires him to send over 1000 Dollars. He then asked me for money, in order to make the trade correct and him not to send 1000 of his but of mine. I refused and said we should run the deal back because the deal was: I give you the skin, i instantly get the money. Which he agreed to. After that he insisted on me lending money from my family to give him. I refused and said that I want my skin back. He said he had market cooldown on the skin apparently. i said okay and I waited 7 days, i wrote him on discord several times, during the waiting and after that too. He is now trade banned. He scammed me of 400 Euros.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided absolutely ZERO acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.