1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198186657289 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KodokSaltoe, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KodokSaltoe

KodokSaltoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88912494
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198186657289

Victim profile: 76561198138090717

What happened? Description:
    This person advertising service to trade any game item (CSGO/DOTA2/H1Z1) into his TF2 Key.
    Example : https://dota2lounge.com/profile/76561198186657289

Firstly, his rate is so juicy. It even gives us a little profit. This is not logical to any trader.

After i send trade offer (with his rate on the trade forum) and add him, i commented on his profile.
    Another dude add me with the same name, and trying to scam me with "index" item scam on a pishing site.

At this time i know it maybe a random dude because i commented on the accused profile.

After i did some digging many people got scammed when commenting on his profile and many people who didn't got scam still not get their trade offer accepted. FYI The accused profile is online 24/7 and he did not accept my trade offer in 2 days before he blocked me.

I comment on his profile to warn the other and he delete it then block me.

Then i realize that this account is a BAIT FOR SCAMMING with other account so the main account will still be clear. He has a lot TF2 key in his inventory which make him look promising.

Before he delete my comment on his profile i read some other comment said he's a scam too but got deleted with my comment

Will gather any proof to add later after digging with my other account which the accused hasn't block yet.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we are unable to continue with this report or have it reviewed beyond this point.

To those reading this response - this user has not been found guilty of any issue regardless of what was posted above.

Report is to be archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.