1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198189485639 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jacky10X-S, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacky10X-S

Jacky10X-S New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73579499
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198189485639

Victim profile: 76561198107424726

What happened? Description:
    Can you look it carefully? Administrator i mean the whole thing i am not talking about the steam wallet code The whole thing is
    First,i am on reddit/pd2trade and find he has Payday 2 Alienware alpha Mask pack code and i believe him so i add him and sent the steam wallet 100 USD Code but he said already redeemed it so i suggest him trading a "cs go knife" because i can confirm the code work or not when i "trade" him a "cs go knife" he say this is not enough price to give me so i "gift" my "dark souls 3(deluxe edition)" to him and he said he can give my "knife" back and Payday 2 Alienware alpha Mask pack at 30 May And he give me the key but not that DLC and i cannot redeem it and he said his brother will give him the right key at 30 May so i trust him but when the day is 30 May , he said he doesn't know me at all and want to remove me I said i want my items back but he refused
    Now i want to say he/she scam my CS GO (M9) Knife
    P.S: Maybe he scam my "dark souls 3 (gifted)" and my Steam wallet can not be evidence But he scam my "cs go Knife" can be accepted , isn't it?​

Provide Evidence:
    Please look carefully Administrator And here is my evidence​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There still isn't enough evidence here to support anything beyond what was stated before.
    The other thing is the chat discussion is all over the place - its out of context - I can't tell if certain things are missing or not. Doesn't matter about steam codes - the policy covers ALL kinds of codes and even if we can't tell you got one or not which makes it nearly impossible to verify we don't accept reports for it.
    You can report this to valve instead. Please don't make another report related to this instance.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.