1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198189851993 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by baShDE, Jan 26, 2016.

1. baShDE

baShDE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27351416
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198189851993

Victim profile: 76561198014968560

What happened? Description:
    This guy "VanRo" has a trade on CSGO Lounge and he is looking for an AWP Dragon Lore for Real Money there.
    I posted my Dragon Lore to him and asked him if he is interested.
    He added me on Steam and we talked about the price. I asked him if he is also interested in my Karambit Doppler and he agreed.

We talked about the trade and he agreed to do it in 4 Steps: Step 1: I trade him the Karambit. Step 2: He gives me 922 EUR (1000 USD). Step 3: I trade him the Dragon Lore. Step 4: He gives me the remaining 1478 EUR.

After i tradet him the Karambit he tried to persuade me to do it all in one trade so his paypal fees will be smaller but i declined.

After that he deleted me from his friendslist and blocked me on steam.
    I didn't get a single Euro on PayPal.

I have made a video of the whole process with OBS, you can find it here:

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. baShDE

baShDE New User

Steam:
    And here is the whole Chat History.

Attached Files:

3. VanRo

VanRo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114793132
    LOL, you scammers keep making fake reports to destroy other people out of jealousy, OR DID IS MESSED UP ONE OF YOUR SCAMS?

HERES THE VIDEO SHOWING MY TRADE HISTORY THAT I NEVER TRADE OR MADE TRADE WITH ANY OF YOU KIDS.
    I CAN DO SCREENSHARING WITH THE STEAMREP ADMINS IF NECESSARY.
  4. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    @op got a pic of your actual trade history to show trade? And if you were scammed a thousand my condolences
  5. baShDE

baShDE New User

Steam:
    Thank you for your sympathy. Here is the screenshot you were asking for.

Attached Files:

6. baShDE

baShDE New User

Steam:
    And here is a video i quickly made:

7. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    well i aint a mod but its looks great imo i suggest you send this steam support themselves under "scam reports" i personally got my scammer's account trade banned along with 3 of his alts maybe more.

But damn a freakin reskin of knife worth more than a high power pc Valve are marketing geniuses. Stay strong man
  8. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @baShDE

You will need to provide:
    • Uncropped screenshot of your Inventory History in fullscreen from a web browser pointing your mouse on the accused's name so a hypertext URL will popup in the bottom left of your browser.
    • Uncropped screenshot of the accepted Trade Offer pointing your mouse on the accused's avatar so his avatar / name will popup.
    Reminder: DO NOT Edit the screenshots in any way and provide them in fullscreen as mentioned above.