1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198189954069 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mageh533, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mageh533

Mageh533 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53473978
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198189954069

Victim profile: 76561198067213684

What happened? Description:
    The user offered me a trade for my unusual. Said that he was giving me a limited edition scatter gun and 1 key which is overpay for my 9 key unusual but it was actually a normal strange scatter gun that was festivized and isnt worth more than a key. I rejected the offer then blocked him.​

Provide Evidence:
    I recieved a trade offer he probably saw my advert at backpack.tf, it said "Strange festive scattergun 12,5 keys bp.tf price + 1 key PURE =13.5 keys. OVERPAY! For your 9 keys unusual!".

But when i took a look at the picture from an actual strange festive scatter gun to the one he sent me i saw how they werent similar, steam also was telling me that that scatter gun sells for 1.5$ in the market so i took a close look and saw that it was a festivized one and not the limited edition one.

In the trade window steam showed me a message saying that a lot of users have reported him as a scammer and the text shows that he was clearly trying to convince me to think it is a more expensive item than what he is offering.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Mageh533
    Do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out BEFORE you accept friend request) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    I'll add this one last note to the user after that any new reports will be archived immediately here.
  3. Mageh533

Mageh533 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53473978
    Okay thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.