1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198190223669 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stinky Fart, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky Fart

Stinky Fart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60379650
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198190223669

Victim profile: 76561198081025029

What happened? Description:
    This report involves 2 users, so I am sorry if it is a bit complicated to understand.

Person A
    Name : FearTheBear
    - has a CSGO item that I am looking for - Karambit Doppler , but he wants to trade with Person B

Person B
    Name : FearTheBear
    - has a Dota 2 item that Person A "wants", Person A asked me to help and contact him

Person A posted a trade on csgolounge about his karambit doppler. (http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=99091940) I added him to discuss and told him that I have karambit slaughter mw that he is looking for. He first said he was considering. Few moment later, he asked me for a favor - add Person B and tell him that he wants to trade with Person B for Dota 2 item. (Karambit Doppler for Dota 2 item). Person B told me that he doesn't want Person A's knife and then asked me whether I want Person A's knife a few times. Then, Person B offers "help" that he would be willing to help me get Karambit Doppler, which is by trading my Karambit Slaughter for his Dota 2 item, so that I can get Karambit Doppler since Person A "wants" it.

Furthermore, I checked community market about the Dota 2 item Person B talked about (he said it is very rare and expensive)

Item Name : Cursed Tail of the Eleven Curses
    Highest price sold : USD$0.51 (Currently at USD$2)
    Link : http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Cursed Tail of the Eleven Curses

**Conclusion**
    Therefore, I know both of them are associated and tried to scam my knife by this old trick.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Stinky Fart

Stinky Fart New User

Steam:
    **Correction : Person A is "FearTheBeard"**
    ** Person B is "Jayson L. [UK]"
    (typo mistake)

Additional Information :
    Steam community market - "Cursed Tail of the Eleven Curses"
    Link : http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Cursed Tail of the Eleven Curses

Added : Screenshots of market history, Screenshots of FearTheBear and Jayson L. [UK]

Market History
    market_history.png

FearTheBeard's Inventory
    FearTheBeard_Inventory.png

Jayson L. [UK]'s inventory
    Jayson_Inventory.png
  3. Stinky Fart

Stinky Fart New User

Steam:
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archived - should have only made one report for ONE scam event and noted the other user there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.