1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198191076147 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Axryx, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axryx

Axryx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:156989785
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198191076147

Victim profile: 76561198274245299

What happened? Description:
    Just thought id report this so no one else gets scammed I didn't actually get scammed I just want to keep people like this out of the community..
    So I saw a trade on lounge saying that he would trade an "M9 Bayonet | Doppler" for a "Gut Knife | Doppler" and to add him for more info so I added him and then he tried the dota 2 item scam (Look at the screenshots)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well you cut the user off before you could get the other account that was to be used.
    Also biggest issue here is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in anyway!
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archiving due to lack of follow up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.