1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198192187629 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Wiz Khalifa, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77660970
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198192187629

Victim profile: 76561198115587668

What happened? Description:
    it starts from my post on dota2lounge that im interested with arcanas or other things to trade with my auspicious battlefury and this player add me then the story starts here.

He add me and chat me to ask trade his corrupted demon eater to my auspicious battlefury, he told me that he can't trade due to doesn't have email only gifts that can be used, i ask many question that still have no logic like he give me profit because he want gift battle fury as birthday present and he admits that he is a christian, i think christian people or those who have a religion will not scam and he said he won't do a scam because he said hurting others will lead karma, anyway im honest trader and why should i lie if im rich and Godly, he says it.

i ask him for his social media account to check it but he says that he has no other social media only steam used, I wanted to ask more questions but he said he wanted to sleep in 1 hour and he can assure me for the battlefury.

I thought I would not be exposed to fraud again this time because today because this player have a high reputation and a high level then im willing to gift my auspicius battlefury first after that he ask me to give my royal guard helmet (not tradeable) i said its not the deal but its okay for you (I wrote the description in both the goods) and my last word is "i trust you" before he deleted me in 5 next seconds,and i didn't receive anything, i try to add him again, it turns out he blocked all communication to me.

Now my auspicius battlefury and also royal guard helmet were in his inventory, which will be eligible to trade at 14 february 2016
    when I realized that he is writing spam status that makes "Unwrapped gift from ...." missing and the description before i gift were also removed

from that i have all 90% proof to stated that this player found guilty​

Provide Evidence:
    most of these pictures was taken on 31 january 2016, he changed the name and profile picture

picture description :
    he is writing spam status that makes "Unwrapped gift from ...." missing and the description before i gift were also removed

my battlefury still in his inventory, it will be eligible to trade on 14 february 2016​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Wiz Khalifa, I need proof that the accused as received the gifts, anything that proves that he has indeed received them should be added to the report.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77660970
    as you can see on attachment "denshoprofile.png" i'm too late to realize it that he spam many status to remove "unwrapped gift from..." message. sorry that's all I got because this is the first time I got scamed like this, some proof might be missed
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Wiz Khalifa, I'm afraid that without it I have to archive the report. Thanks!