1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198192187629 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Balboa.-, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Balboa.-

Balboa.- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62945967
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198192187629

Victim profile: 76561198086157662

What happened? Description:
    He promises if i send him 2 rapiers of ember and techis arcane, he buy me a Call of duty black ops3.i send all items trusting in him because he have a lot of rep+ on his profile. i send the items and he block me and delete me.in the screenshots you can see her profile and the conversation.sorry for me english.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Scrub 3

Scrub 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91656763
    he scammed me too

You traded with Huang mei ying. 1:47pm

Taunt: Funk of the Dead, Taunt: Bananadancer, Sleeves of the Enthaleen Dragon,Mantle of the Enthaleen Dragon, Operation Breakout Weapon Case, Operation Breakout Weapon Case,SG 553 | Army Sheen, Falchion Case, Crystal Maiden & Lina, Nebula, The Warrior (Profile Background), Earth, Roby,Sunrise, Power, Kaboom Desert, The Hunter (Profile Background), The Forest, Under Attack, The Wall of Cargo,:cargo:, :csgocross:, :csgogun:, Guarded, :csgohelmet:, :csgox:, B, :csgob:, :csgoa:, The Vast Reaches of Space,:cargo:, 299 Gems, Woodland Compound Bow, Heart Shirt, Spark T-Shirt, Khaki Pants
  3. Scrub 3

Scrub 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91656763
    You traded with Huang mei ying. 1:41pm

Genuine Weather Moonbeam, Team Pennant: Cloud9, Spirit of the Emeraldine Rider

HE SAID THAT IF I GIFT HIM MY LC BUNDLE HE WILL GIFT ME SF ARCANA TOO AND ASK FOR MORE. BUT THEN HE BLOCKED AND DELETED ME FROM HIS FRIENDS
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Scrub 3 Make your own report if you have the evidence to support it....posting here won't help this report.