1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198193042063 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by STSerpent, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77530433
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198193042063

Victim profile: 76561198115326594

What happened? Description:
    I was scammed for $200+ by the user stated above. I've provided screenshots here as evidence as to what happened. Basically, scammer played it off as a raffle, took the items, blocked and removed, and never to be heard from again.

Fig.1 displays the "Raffle" group by which I was scammed. This picture shows the group that was used to scam me (among other people, seen in Fig.2, and Fig.3) In both of these images, you can see that I have been both banned from the group, as well as kicked form the group; this was as a result of me trying to confront him online about the scam; he unfriended me, blocked communication, kicked me out of the group, as well as banned me from the group forums, which I might add, is awfully suspicious if he was under the impression that the scam was "legitimate".

Figment 4 shows the Counter Strike items I had entered into the giveaway legitimately; these were the ones we had agreed on using, and he had said that they would not be returned.

Figment FIVE however, as you can see, takes place a few minutes after the previous trade, as some sort of after-trade. These were the ones that I had NOT agreed to trade, and that he refuses to acknowledge even existed (which you can see is not true from the image.) I wasn't even aware of the loss of these items until a few days after the fact.

Figment 6 shows us the scammer's profile; at first glance, there is no indication that it belongs to Varun. Upon me clicking on the arrow next to his name, however, we can see the past names of the profile. I'd recommend paying attention to the past name labeled: "9-11 was T-Sided" among the other offensive names.

Figment 7 shows us the scammer's friends list; we can find the previous named "9-11 was T-Sided" on this list. Clicking on his profile takes us to Figment 8, in which we can see that the profile's "real name" is "Varun Singhal".

Figment 9 is the scammer (9-11 was T-Sided)'s profile description. In it, he mentions the inventory on his "main" account, which, when clicked, takes us to Figment 10, the "Sanctum Ninjas" profile.

We can tell that "Sanctum Ninjas" is also the same person as "Frank Sinatra" the scammer, and "9-11" the scammer's alternate account, because "Sanctum Ninjas" also has "Varun Singhal" registered as the real name. Figment 11 lets us take a closer look at the profile's description. We can see here that he mentions two more accounts; an "alternate account" (which takes us to 9-11 was T-Sided) and a "second account" that takes us to Figment 12. So far we have established that Frank Sinatra was the perpetrator of the scam, and is the same person as 9-11 and SanctumNinjas, both of whom have "Varun Singhal" registered as their real name. So Frank Sinatra, who was the scammer, is also Varun. Figments 13 and 14 are displays of numerous reports of scamming towards him. Figment 13 has his "Reputation Thread" (a thread used to detail a trader's reputation) inside of the "Locked Rep Threads - DO NOT TRADE!" section, which implies that he has been considered a scammer by the official SteamRep Steam Group. Figment 14 displays numerous online accusations of scamming against his account, which does nothing good for his reputation.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence Folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1lZdHnY9nCWR3V6SjVIN3ZJSTA&usp View attachment 349672 View attachment 349672 View attachment 349673 View attachment 349674 View attachment 349675 View attachment 349672 View attachment 349673 View attachment 349674 View attachment 349675 View attachment 349676 View attachment 349672 View attachment 349673 View attachment 349674 View attachment 349675 View attachment 349676 View attachment 349677 View attachment 349678 View attachment 349679 View attachment 349680 View attachment 349681 View attachment 349672 View attachment 349673 View attachment 349674 View attachment 349675 View attachment 349676 View attachment 349677 View attachment 349678 View attachment 349679 View attachment 349680 View attachment 349681 View attachment 349682 View attachment 349683 View attachment 349684 View attachment 349685 =sharing​

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      438 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      349.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      47.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      129.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      491.2 KB
      Views:
    • 7.PNG
      7.PNG
      File size:
      273.2 KB
      Views:
    • 8.PNG
      8.PNG
      File size:
      568.4 KB
      Views:
    • 9.PNG
      9.PNG
      File size:
      295.2 KB
      Views:
    • 10.PNG
      10.PNG
      File size:
      925 KB
      Views:
    • 11.PNG
      11.PNG
      File size:
      230.1 KB
      Views:
    • 12.PNG
      12.PNG
      File size:
      530.4 KB
      Views:
    • 13.PNG
      13.PNG
      File size:
      274.2 KB
      Views:
    • 14.PNG
      14.PNG
      File size:
      84.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116388167
    So, your basing all your proof on me, which is close to none on the fact that Frank Sinatra's previous name was similar ( not the same as it says 9-11 Was CT Sided) to my alt's name?
  3. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    Also, I have a question where is the proof that you were scammed? Except the kicking and banning of some random group. I dont understand why this is still relevant to anything, hahaha
  4. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    Send pics of chat and show the admins proof that frank sinatra or whatever is me, cause ive never heard of Frank Sinatra
  5. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    And ask CSGOrep why I was banned, lol. I got banned because I had many reps from the same person when I did cash deals
  6. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    Also, without the chat is there really any proof of you being scammed by him? You coulda just given him the items on accident, idk these are just thoughts. Id like to not have this report up because im a huge trader...
  7. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    Can we get this resolved please...? Noone will trade with me for the last 6 months because of this report that has NO replies on it ...
  8. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    Howdy.
    First of all, sorry if nobody has traded with you for the last 6 months due to a pending report. Obviously all fault will be placed on me instead of you, so I'll take responsibility for that I guess.
    Second of all, your name and Frank Sinatra's name were the same. Unless you guys happened to have been conjoined twins and the same person in the past, I'll rather believe that you still are the same person. Need more evidence? Here we go again:

Figment 1. I've got a screenshot from steamidfinder that gives me the ID for the person I've searched for, which is a renamed and re-designed Frank Sinatra, the person that explicitly scammed me. I've done this to integrate with the steam id in order to prove that its the same person, since they've renamed and re-constructed their profile including their "custom URL".

Figment 2. Not only does the "past names" show that this person indeed used to be Frank Sinatra, it also depicts him having been somebody called "Snipes Gamers" or something of the sort. I'll get to why this is important later.

Anyways, Figment 3 shows Frank Sinatra's Steamrep profile. Nothing much to see here EXCEPT for the fact that there's 3 unconfirmed reports. Let's head over here.

Figment 4 is a screenshot of the entire page. I'll just choose the "Evidence Provided" one that PROVES Frank Sinatra has scammed in the past rather than merely unconfirmed ones.

Here's Figment 5, a screenshot of the Evidence Provided report. Here we see Snipes Games replying as the accused party. So at this point it's CONFIRMED that SnipesGames = Frank Sinatra = The Guy Who Scammed Me And Many Others etc.

Figment 6. I'm now taking a nice sweet visit to your Alternate Account. Yep, you've confirmed it yourself on your profile in this figment that the profile listed is your alternate account. AKA YOU.

Figment 7 shows the description of your alternate account. Huh, why is the old Custom URL for YOUR ALTERNATE ACCOUNT called SnipesGames? Hmmm...

Ontop of physical screenshots and links, I can also use simple logic. All three accounts (TWO OF WHICH ARE CONFIRMED TO BE YOURS, THE THIRD OF WHICH I'M SAYING IS YOURS) have cash/brokering jobs in the name and/or description. Coincidence? On top of that, they've all been called "SnipesGames", the same name, in the past? Even more fishy.

And that's not even mentioning that Figment 8 has the scammer, Frank Sinatra, OWNING A GROUP CALLED SNIPES' GIVEAWAYS.
    Well, that's all the physical evidence I need, and that's not even getting into the many other people who have reported scams on him without making a post (Figments 9 & 10)
    On top of the fact that confirming you and Frank Sinatra are one and the same, not only does it prove you scammed me, but it also proves you scammed ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE who have reported Frank Sinatra for scamming, since you and him are the same person.

Oh, and as a little side note, maybe my reports aren't the reason nobody wants to trade with you, but the fact that you are a scammer is the reason why. Just a thought.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      64.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      203.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      61.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      113 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      100.7 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      61.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.PNG
      7.PNG
      File size:
      135.4 KB
      Views:
    • 8.PNG
      8.PNG
      File size:
      853.5 KB
      Views:
    • 9.PNG
      9.PNG
      File size:
      190.5 KB
      Views:
    • 10.PNG
      10.PNG
      File size:
      207.3 KB
      Views:
    • 11.PNG
      11.PNG
      File size:
      19.7 KB
      Views:
  9. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    Theories:

#1). Impersonator?

#2). Are these photoshopped? cause the information you are providing are #1 not FULLSCREEN pictures. #2 Information does not match what I have ( https://gyazo.com/a1b42c5ef9e445b46662c7fabd1fe272 )

Questions / Clarifictations:

#1). What does pictures 9 - 11 add to this? Im genuinely intruiged by these photos.

#2). What makes you SOOOO convinces that it's me? I just want to go trade.
  10. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    #1 No, not an impersonator because you are the same person. Same name. Explain why somebody would want to impersonate you.

#2 What are you even saying? There's a reason why I took a screenshot and it's for this PRECISE reason. If the evidence I have is based on YOUR PROFILE, you do realise that you could and definitely have changed it yourself. f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hilarious, this is what you resort to? If you want image experts to check it for photoshopped or not I'm okay with that because it's a screenshot. It's global knowledge that you can edit your profile, lol.

If you read my reply you would have noticed that I told you exactly what these were. Or even my original post. #11 does need clarification, though, I forgot to mention that, as some of the many witnesses and testimonies I have against you. Take it with a grain of salt, just wanted to add it to a pile.

Really?

You just asked me why I think you scammed me. I'm going to ask you whether you can read or not at this rate.
  11. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    I feel the same about this part of the statement... lmao? Why no responces from steamrep yet?
  12. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'll review it - do keep in mind @Sanctum Ninjas that there are a few thousand reports to go thru.
    Be patient it may take a while.

@STSerpent
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  14. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    I've done it right,with the text popup at the bottom.
    I've taken 2 screenshots, due to the amount of items and the number of trades between me and the scammer occuring TWICE.
    scrnshot1.png scrnshot2.png
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @STSerpent Ok do you have links to this raffle and information about it?
    Right now all I can see are trades with this person
    | steamname: Chuffs | BTC [⇄]
    | steam3ID: [U:1:155976596]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:77988298
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116242324
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChuffsTrades
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198116242324

You've not posted any interaction with this user aside from the trades so I'm going to need more to link to what is going on.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    Since the person in question has deleted the steam group and there's no way for me to find records (that I can think of)
    Here's a video that I made one day after the scam happened.
    There's a lot of other stuff in there, but it's very inconvienient to sift it out, but there's chat logs, and also video of the group's existence somewhere in there.
    On top of the fact that I can't sift it out due to you guys not wanting me to possibly tamper with evidence.

Here's a link to the unlisted video on my channel.
    If necessary, I'll provide timestamps or what not for it on a less busy day.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Go thru the video and take screens of the important things.. we don't accept videos as evidence - they have a habit of disappearing.
  18. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    Alright, I did so.
    Most of the point I bring up here will be from the video that I just posted.

Figment 1, is a screencap that I took of the chat that I had with the scammer shortly after the scam. As you can see, we're discussing me being kicked from the group, to which he responds with a really dodgy answer "steam is having issues".
    Then, after informing me that he's "rolling right now", he proceeds to not tell me WHO HAS WON despite me having just messaged him, and then after I request for my stuff back (seeing as how the raffle never happened, no announcement was made as to who won), he goes offline, obviously removing me from his list/blocking me. Pretty dodgy activity for somebody who hasn't scammed anybody...

Figment 2 is of the first screencap of the group's page (oddly cropped since I had to pull it from the video) It shows that, upper right, I have been kicked, so that is ascertained. On top of that, a comment claims that the commentee was scammed, designating this group as a scam group.

Figment 3 is an up-to-date screencap (taken today) of the group's page today, as well as of the moderators, being the Frank Sinatra guy still.

Figment 4 details the only discussion in the entire group. Kinda fishy. Not only does this show that I have been banned and locked from all discussions, it also shows the post itself. Since this is the ONLY DISCUSSION IN THE ENTIRE GROUP, it's reasonable to say this was the only raffle. And seeing as how I could have only attended this raffle, even after my 205+ dollars put in, my name is never mentioned in the post. Strange. Also note the "steelersfan" with ONE SLOT. This will be important later. Also note that the post says the raffle will only end once 600 slots are entered, and that 1 slot = 1 dollar. That means the raffle must have ended once $600 dollars were put in. Also note that it was edited. This means that the FIVE DOLLARS listed is false, since there must have been another $595 dollars put in for it to have finished. This means that not only did they scam me of $205, it also means they took a whole other 390 dollars from other people. And since it was edited, they obviously scammed the other people, banned them, and edited the post to seem like none of us ever participated, obviously.

Figment 5 is a screencap of the person who made the raffle post. This person is no longer in the group, but obviously must have been a moderator in the group at some point in time to have even possibly made the post. Notice in the bottom left, I've hovered over it, and it details the custom URL of "9/11 Was T-Sided", which, upon being clicked, takes us to Figment 6, the profile, featuring Varun Singhal, AKA Sanctum Ninjas' Alternate account, according to Figment 7 straight from his main's profile.

(Also like to note in Figment 8 that, the person in question is banned from CS:GO Rep, and also tried to bypass the ban with his alt.)

Figment 9. I mentioned earlier in Figment 4 to note the person called "steelersfan" with 1 slot. Since 1 slot was $1 dollar, this person only put in $1 dollar. Yet look here, Figment 9, a discussion between me and that same person: "Steelers", who says they won. They are the friend that the scammer, Varun, added and gave the items to in order to make the raffle seem authentic. Why? Because it's impossible to consider that, coincidentially, the only person with 0.00166666667 odds, (or 1.66%) would have won the raffle, since it was 1 slot out of 600 slots.

So in conclusion, or TL:DR.
    I have included screenshots that prove or provide evidence/logic behind everything I said here. Firstly, Frank Sinatra = 9/11 = Sanctum Ninjas = BOT Vladimir = Varun = Chuffs. They are all the same person. Frank Sinatra scammed me out of $205, then multiple other people out of $390, by hosting a fake raffle that promised to not only return items, but also ended up having a friend of his, Steelers, win despite only putting in $1. How do we know they are all the same person though? Well, we know that 9/11 played some role in the scam, being the person who posted the raffle, thus having been a moderator. Also, Frank took the items instead of 9/11, so we can assume they are the same person. Frank changes his name to Chuffs, 9/11 changes his name to BOT Vladimir. Doesn't matter we can trace URLs. Now, we have to link Sanctum Ninjas to the rest of them. Well, there are a number of ways to prove this. Firstly, 9/11(BOT Vladimir) is listed under Sanctum Ninjas' description as being his alternate account, and also their real names on both profiles are both "Varun Singhal". Another way, is by using the alias "SnipesGamers". There is plenty of evidence listed in past posts to prove that both Sanctum Ninjas and Frank Sinatra have gone under that alias in the past, synonymously.

In the end, I hope these screenshots are enough evidence to prove the scam, and to help reveal other scams that he has committed. (Airikan's video evidence, Figment 10 & 11, a convo I had with somebody who claims his friend was scammed, Multiple comments from other people about being scammed, the unaccounted for $390 that was also stolen, the CSGO REP ban, the multiple VAC bans)

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      187.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      334.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      396.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      144.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      226.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      393 KB
      Views:
    • 7.PNG
      7.PNG
      File size:
      159 KB
      Views:
    • 8.PNG
      8.PNG
      File size:
      335.8 KB
      Views:
    • 9.PNG
      9.PNG
      File size:
      185 KB
      Views:
    • 10.PNG
      10.PNG
      File size:
      31.4 KB
      Views:
    • 11.PNG
      11.PNG
      File size:
      36.8 KB
      Views:
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Links to the group? Links to the discussion? Links to the raffle that was held?
  20. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.