1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198196235027 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tlotl | Trade.tf, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Tlotl | Trade.tf Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:163042823
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198196235027

Victim profile: 76561198286351375

What happened? Description:
    So I had known the accused for a while, I paid him to teach me how to trade, this worked out alright. A day later he asked if "HE" could do the trading for me which would make it a hole lot easier, at first I was like no way, then I decided to because, he has a $3000 inventory lvl 101 in steam. The agreement was (I will provide proof of this) That he would double what I gave him, which was $320 worth of Csgo skins, Statrack Bayonet Slaughter MW, Flip Knifer Doppler FN, in a period of 2 weeks. At the end of the two weeks he started to 'stall' as in putting it off, he told me he would send the items that night, then when I came back from dinner, he had unfriended me, blocked me and made his profile private. Please ban this guy, I have all the evidence I need I think, I have proof of the initial trade, proof of the broken agreement and proof of who the guy actually is. If not please reply and tell me what I need to do, ty​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence of him having unfriended me, all this adds up and mean he BROKE the agreement View attachment 506732 Evidence of him having blocked me and made his profile private, (this is about an hour after the last screenshot) View attachment 506728 This is evidence of the fact that he was 'about' to send me my items View attachment 506722 This is when he starts to ignore a bit "(this is a day after the two week period) View attachment 506721 This is more evidence of the amount I 'should' have received View attachment 506719 This is evidence of the 2 week period View attachment 506712 This is evidence of our agreement View attachment 506709 This is other evidence of our trade View attachment 506711 This below is the profile it comes up with when I click the link from thentrade history View attachment 506708 This below is my trade history with the accused "A G E N T" View attachment 506707 View attachment 506708

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Tlotl | Trade.tf Mobile screenshots are super hard to accept - PC shots from now on please..I may not be able to review this because the chat screenshots are lacking a date.
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    Okay, ty, will do it as soon as possible, can I take a screenshot of 'photos' on my phone because they have the date on when they were taken? Also what do you mean by trade inventory history?
  4. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    Okay ty, will show the hypertext URL as soon as possible, can I take a screenshot of the pictures in my phone photo library because they have dates on when they were taken? Also, what do you mean by my Trade inventory history, please explain, ty
  5. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    there is the screenshot of the accused's id popping up when i hover over the name

Attached Files:

6. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    this is this my latest inventory history, if i need more please explain

Attached Files:

7. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    this is more of the inventory/trade history, if i need it more earlier dates please tell me ty

Attached Files:

8. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
  9. A G E N T

A G E N T Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117984649
    This individual (Tlotl) added me yesterday and asked if i have a vault account.
    As soon as he added, he started called me a scammer and cursing me out for nothing.

I'm assuming one of my impersonators did something to him. He was very emotional, not making any sense and not explaining anything.
    I warned him twice that I would delete him if he doesn't stop and explain what happened, and deleted him after.

I blocked the individual after he started making fake accusations in the comment section of my profile.
  10. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    Mate, did u invest in him? That's what I did, he was really good with it for about 2 weeks then he just blocked unfriended me, they aren't from good I took the, myself, don't try stand up for this guy, he took advantage of a newer steam user then scammed me, if u have invested in him, TAKE YOUR ITEMS BACK NOW, before it is too late, I'm not faking this guy scamming me, I have all the proof I need, throughout it, I was taking screenshots so in case he did scam me I could send a report through to steamrep and valve/steam
  11. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    Do u have any proof of this mate? Why did u do this to me bro, u have such a big inventory, I was just starting out, why would u take my items when u already have tons, u have absolutely no proof to your claim and I have tons, all I want to know is why you would do that?
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not downloading a pdf... screenshots uploaded here please.
    I don't care about what all was said by the others - their posts were removed/warnings issued.
    I do not want anyone else posting in this report aside from the OP/victim..me or the accused.
  13. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    Ok how do I do it then? I have the screen shots off my pc how can I upload them to here without making a file?
  14. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    There is the pic with his id IMG_1544.PNG
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't full screen.. full screen even shows the windows start bar - everything you see I want to see when you take the shot.
  16. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    This is my latest trade/inventory history

Attached Files:

17. Tlotl | Trade.tf

Steam:
    Will redo sorry, task bar is hidden
  18. Tlotl | Trade.tf