1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198196286342 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TRKT, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRKT

TRKT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47180242
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198196286342

Victim profile: 76561198054626212

What happened? Description:
    We discussed pricing in steam agreed upon 650$ for AWP medusa FT, We then talked on discord through voice and screen shared. He showed me different things to show he was legit. Paypal funds, Past trades, that he was clean on here, that he was an admin on some trading group on fb, his ID card.

Finally I thought he seemed nice and quite trustworthy to show so much so I went first and he never ended up sending the funds, straight after the trade he blocked me on discord & Steam. I knew him only since that day but since he seemed nice and also afraid of being tricked I was lead into a false sense of security. Do not trust this guy, he is the definition of manipulative.

Im guessing when he blocked me he then deleted all proof of showing me anything (including a picture of his ID) as fast as possible, or maybe discord blocks that when you block someone, im unsure. So my main piece of proof is the fact the trade went through and I got nothing.

It is my fault I didn't screenshot history of our chats immediately after it happened but I was completely enraged and let myself relax for the night before writing this report. If you feel I like credibility im completely open to answering any questions that would increase your trust in me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.