1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198197560625 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JustCluby, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustCluby

JustCluby New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:450987008
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198197560625

Victim profile: 76561198862239744

What happened? Description:
    Guy added me while I was playing proceeded to accept as I know this was likely a scam.
    Says he will overpay 600USD for my karambit bluesteel with his knives which were actual knives, but likely stolen(scammed off others) proceeded to screen share me which he made the mistake of hovering over the item in the trade offer in which it revealed a falchion case. Immediately ask him to confirm the offer(many times) which he declined. (He asked me to convert csgo items to dota2 which is already a red sign). He then proceeded to unfriend and that's all. At one point he mentioned that there are lots of traders waiting and to the side of the discord screenshare is a bunch of offline people.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have zero acceptable evidence of any scam here - nothing thru discord is acceptable only steam chat screenshots.
    You are reporting a STEAM user not a Discord user.
    Please do not submit reports her without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.