1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198198286639 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by olofmeister 3, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olofmeister 3

olofmeister 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:141642627
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198198286639

Victim profile: 76561198243550982

What happened? Description:
    So basically i saw this guy on CSGOLotto and he was stating that he is buying skins. So i decided to catch him out. Added him and told him that my 20$ battle scared asiimov, was a rare asiimov owned by KennyS so its value is 100$, ofcourse him being a scammer, he said okay to it. He attempted to scam me through paypal. He sent me a picture of him being ''ready'' to send the money. I'd like to get this man reported for the 6th time and banned ^^​

Provide Evidence:
    All the screenshots of the chat also a screenshot of him being ready to scma me​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @olofmeister 3
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  3. olofmeister 3

olofmeister 3 New User

Steam:
    I never got scammed. I saw this man on CSGOLotto saying hes buying skins. He has 5 previous reports. I wanted to end it.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please provide what was requested or the report is invalid.. all other reports are irrelevant to THIS report.
  5. olofmeister 3

olofmeister 3 New User

Steam:
    I added him saying that i wanted to sell my fake ''KennyS'' asiimov so i can bait him and expose him. I never tried scamming this kid. I wanted to get enough proof that hes a scammer.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @olofmeister 3 Ok so your refusing to provide me what I asked for is this correct?
  7. olofmeister 3

olofmeister 3 New User

Steam:
    No, i don't get what your requesting? You said you wanted pictures of me and his trade? We never traded though that's the thing sir.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok @olofmeister 3 Ok thats fine but I still need a trade inventory history screen shot from the last 5 days till present and your paypal activity for the last several days to present - both unedited and full screens.
  9. olofmeister 3

olofmeister 3 New User

Steam:
    Okay i don't have paypal, [email protected] which was the email i told him was my paypal is just my gmail.

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @olofmeister 3 Ok well that makes it pointless to report - when you have no way to verify if he sent funds or not saying you don't have a paypal... You may and could be telling me you don't just to hide the transaction.
    Knowing we are at this cross roads I'm archiving the report since I can't verify the evidence or lack of in anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.