1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198201042869 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ♠ Journey, Jun 30, 2015.

1. ♠ Journey

♠ Journey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67772179
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198201042869

Victim profile: 76561198095810086

What happened? Description:
    I received an add from the accused who came from the TF2 Outpost website who was apparently looking to buy an upgrade to tf2 premium. He first offered paypal as an exchange method, but then I declined. Then he offered to exchange a steam wallet code- my interest was sparked. We both made a deal to trade my tf2 premium for his code. But after I traded him my tf2 upgrade, he then typed up random letters and numbers, then he removed me and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Pictures:

Pictures 1-6:
    Me talking with the scammer as he offers a fake steam wallet code for my upgrade to Tf2 premium. He wants me to go first. I was reluctant to trade him because he has a brand new account with no rep at the time. I then trade him anyway because he appeared to be an honest person.

Picture 7: After the trade, he removes me from his friends list and then blocks me.

Picture 8: Shows that I traded him the tf2 upgrade.

Picture 9:
    Shows that I didn't receive any funds to my wallet.

Picture 10:
    Proof that I was in a trade with him.​

Attached Files:

2. wataru

wataru New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120388570
    offered to repay as it was my brother, i don't even play tf2 i play csgo and we share an account, i ahve offered to repay his itmes for the misunderstanding and he refues :(