1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198201746502 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by maybe maybe, Nov 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maybe maybe

maybe maybe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36154744
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198201746502

Victim profile: 76561198186309167

What happened? Description:
    it was nov 8th, 2022,he added me on steam and wanted to buy my field tested wild lotus for 5200 usd , added me on discord, he video chatted and shared screen with me showing he had the balance in paypal to pay for it(realized later on it was developer tools) as i was screen sharing as well, he said i need to send offer and click confirm on app while he is sending money on paypal as the same time, he showed bunch his past video of making trade to proof he is legit, so i clicked on the confirmation on the app while he clicked send money on paypal, but turns out money was never send and he already took my skin and immediately blocked me on steam, discord, facebook. i went on commenting on his wife page then he started to reply me again through email, called me again on discord saying he will return it after cooldown. on the 15th of nov, he said he already have a buyer and he said he regretting scamming me and is willing to send me 5400 usd through wise, he sent the money saying he also wants me to deposit money into his BUFF because i have alipay, he sent 5400 usd and 3400 usd (for 20000 rmb buff balance), but both transaction he sent through wise were fake, he said its unrefundable wire, i gave him a CAD account initially because i wasn't aware i can not receive usd into cad cheque account, then he said he can change the receiving information even it says it was sent out. in fake wire 1 and 1.1 , it was 5200 usd and 3400 usd to my cad initially, then in fake screenshot 1 he said he contacted wise support to change receiving account, then in fake wire changing bank account 1 and 2, he changed the receiving information but transaction id were same for both to prove it was all photoshopped.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't review 3rd party reports first off.
    You also provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.