1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198201764528 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cyborg, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198201764528

Victim profile: 76561198071907313

What happened? Description:
    The victim was added on steam by the accused, the accused then sent an edited screenshot to fake a 'price check' of his knife, butterfly slaughter field tested, for 160+ keys. The real value is around 115 keys http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/★ Butterfly Knife | Slaughter (Field-Tested)

The accused later admits to the scandalous activity on a subreddit I moderate, /r/globaloffensivetrade.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/comments/2wsh7t/q_fake_pricechecks/cotqzx2

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/comments/2wsh7t/q_fake_pricechecks/cotqtai

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Lord Nxte

Lord Nxte Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:120749400
    Was months ago, didn't even obtain the knife and ended up quickselling it on lounge
  3. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  4. Lord Nxte

Steam:
    Hey,

Any chance of this being resolved now? This was a 'rookie' mistake. I found out that Butterflies are the cancer of trading and I wanted to get rid off it. So I faked a pricecheck. You can see that I literally had no clue about those items. In the end, I even quicksold it on lounge, no one fell for it.
  5. Lord Nxte

Steam:
    Hey,

Any chance of this being resolved now? This was a 'rookie' mistake. I found out that Butterflies are the cancer of trading and I wanted to get rid off it. So I faked a pricecheck. You can see that I literally had no clue about those items. In the end, I even quicksold it on lounge, no one fell for it.
  6. Lord Nxte

Steam:
    Hey,

7. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Spamming it 3 times. Isn't going to help you ._.
  8. Lord Nxte

Steam:
    This report has been pending since february. He isn't responding on reddit nor on this thread, so I don't know what to do.

@Topic

Hey,

9. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Cyborg,
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.
  10. Lord Nxte

Steam:
    Hey @✔ TFD_Industries™

What does that mean for me now? Am I going to be SteamRep banned now? Am I allowed to go on reddit again?

Thank you for resolving this after 9 months.
  11. Lord Nxte

Steam:
    Hello,

Can I get a response now??? Waiting for almost 2 years.
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR doesn't accept reports dealing with sharking - no idea why this stayed up this long.
    Archiving.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.