1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198201957157 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Snowie, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowie

Snowie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55542946
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198201957157

Victim profile: 76561198071351621

What happened? Description:
    I make my inventory public to show the people in my game, my inventory. 5 minutes after, I was added by this user claiming to be the owner of a gambling site. I will not fall for the same trick twice, and have already called out 2 others for the same kind of scam attempts. I removed and blocked this user after I gave him my say in the matter.​

Provide Evidence:
    non cropped screenshot of conversation with the accused provided.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Snowie
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Snowie You have 24hours to follow up
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin: