1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198203811676 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Zoofie, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Zoofie

Zoofie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1427757
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198203811676

Victim profile: 76561197963121242

What happened? Description:
    I contacted the accused in regards to a new knife I obtained hoping to sell it, the accused showed interest. I looked at his SR profile another time and noticed he has more sr banned users, I had checked it before and mentioned to the accused that he has rather shady individuals added and he removed but now theres more? He tried to reassure me by linking a possible invalid csgolounge trade of an awp dragon lore and when I decided to show I was eager to sell for what was offered, he tried to make me use the skype client to continue the transaction, he stated it was so he could record the transaction and I asked him whats stopping him from recording the steam client. I mentioned why I don't want to use the skype client and he replied with "lol but then i have their ip too so if they do scam me they're f✿✿✿ed xD" as will be shown in the attached images. I offered a suggestion of another way he could buy and he stated "i dont care enough" which will be shown in the attached images. In my experiences with forum moderation and dealing with items these are typical scammer behaviors.​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshots are briefly explained in what happened field, this isnt a full on scam but its scammerlike/suspicious behavior​

Attached Files: