1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198203826025 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GeneralDeath, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralDeath

GeneralDeath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52214718
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198203826025

Victim profile: 76561198064695164

What happened? Description:
    I was just chilling, looking at my steam then I got a random friend request. I accept all friend requests, just to see what people want, and I immediately saw that this guy was most likely going to scam me. He started out the conversation pretty normally until he started to talk about a website of his that he wanted to use. After further conversation, he states that he is an admin of the site. (Note that I really don't want to visit the site unless further verification is needed, since I am pretty sure some bad stuff is on the other end, and I don't feel like getting any virus' or key-loggers.) If any other information is needed, I have delayed exposing him in case anyone looking at my report wants to know anything else from him and or me. I do have to say that no transaction or trade occurred, so a trade history isn't really necessary.
    Thanks for taking your time to look at this report.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have attached all of the proof I have, but I can get more if needed (Such as going onto the website and taking screenshots.)​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough evidence to show intent to scam - anyone is free to offer others control of a site but had he said fix the winner or something and then you found you had to deposit something then we would have enough - you cut them off too fast.
    Archiving
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Reopened for more evidence.
  4. GeneralDeath

GeneralDeath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52214718
    Here is all of the other evidence that I have towards this report. Sorry for being rude to you in the private chat.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.