1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198204210185 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56593364
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198204210185

Victim profile: 76561198073452456

What happened? Description:
    This person added me wanting me to broker some items, sadly I didn't get the original conversation on screenshot (yesterday) because my computer auto-restarted on me, but this is what I do have, I know he's already a scammer and marked on multiple websites, but the account I'm reporting right now is his cleanest account which needs to be marked. He even proved that it's his account by going onto his marked account and confirming it's him, I also noticed as I was checking the item history of all his unusuals, they were trading to the exact same accounts at the exact same times as each other, like he's shifting his stuff from account to account to keep them safe. So I found another account which seems to be within the trading, so if you're able to look into them as well, the link to their steamID64 is: 76561198210931063 / but with all of this, the stuff I found and have are in the screenshots below - if you need more information, just ask​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence is in the screenshots - again, if you need more information, just ask​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't accept reports accusing others of being alts of other users - no evidence of any scam here.
    Backpack and other sites can ban someone for whatever they wish.
    No external evidence of this user linked to any known scammer based on our methods.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.