1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198204737284 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by さくらちゃん - Spickles, May 28, 2015.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198204737284

Victim profile: 76561198008112839

What happened? Description:
    I was promised $270USD by this user and I have only received an invoice.
    They have blocked me from all communication and now I'm worried.​

Provide Evidence:
    I unfortunately cannot provide a chat log as steam doesn't seem to have any form of chat history available. However I can show what had happened up until now. The paypal history does say to wait 5 hours but I seriously don't trust this and from numerous google searches, a lot of people also have a problem with "Marked as Paid" payments.​

Attached Files:

link2x // likes this.
  2. link2x //

link2x // New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26262830
    Just chiming in. Had a similar event with this user earlier.
    My thread is here.

From what I understand, you shouldn't be worried about the invoice. It's marked as paid using an outside source, meaning you shouldn't be charged (and certainly won't be without authorizing it yourself).

That said, you've probably lost your traded items.
    The user accepted going first in my case, but you don't seem to have been as lucky.
  3. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    Hello @さくらちゃん - Spickles, unfortunately, the chats with the accused are vital to show your actual trade agreement, and without those we can not go forward with this report. There are a number of other reports against this person that do appear to have sufficient evidence that we are actively investigating though. Thank you for this report though all the same.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**