1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198206587107 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by d0uble0h, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d0uble0h

d0uble0h New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:102458238
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198206587107

Victim profile: 76561198165182205

What happened? Description:
    User contacted me on CSGL regarding a 1:1 knife trade. The price of his knife was considerably higher than what mine was. Upon further investigation, he is using an alt account with a worse knife to attempt to scam users into trading for it.​

Provide Evidence:
    First picture: User contacted me offering a Gut Sapphire (supposedly valued at 110-120 keys) for my Huntsman Fade (priced at 100-105).

Second and third picture: Screenshot of CSGL profile and main account are to show that the two are linked (note the CSGL profile number in the first picture and the ID64 in the second).

Fourth picture is to show that the trade link on the Steam profile is the one being used.

Fifth picture is where the profile in the trade link actually leads to.

Accounts have almost identical unique URLs and Steam inventories (with identical CSGO inventories).​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without some agreement documented thru steam we can't process this report as there are all sorts of issues that we can't verify such as if you intended to use this trade offer or not, or it was another offer. We don't process reports of value/pricing disputes either.
    Marking invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.