1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198208412872 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dave Bo Dog, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Bo Dog

Dave Bo Dog New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19109090
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198208412872

Victim profile: 76561197998483908

What happened? Description:
    I got random add from the accused. He offered me Karambit case hardened MW for my Bayonet doppler. The person then asked me to verify my knife was marketable on OPSKINS.com. Soon after that i received a steam voice chat to list my knife on there for $9999. I agreed (without actually listing but lied and said i did) and this person said ok and then i received a trade offer from a fake "opskins bot" the SteamID64 of the scammers alternate account is 1723423524. I still have the trade offer requesting my knife for nothing in return and the alternate account has since changed names.​

Provide Evidence:
    The listed screenshots are all in order from time of upload. The accused spoke in voice chat but i received all this and am a new trader with a longtime standing on steam with many games. No reason to falsely accuse this person. I did not fall for the scam I just don't naive kids and people who are too easy to trust to fall for this kind of thing. Thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Dave Bo Dog You show me screenshots of a opskins bot but you didn't give no information of a bot. I need the FULL SR profile block of that fake bot.
    I also want a NEW Full screenshot of the trade offer you got again - this time open it in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up the accounts steam URL at the bottom.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.