1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198209442004 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Connor 4, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connor 4

Connor 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:174163934
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198209442004

Victim profile: 76561198959603801

What happened? Description:
    The trader offers a trade to my friend for all of his items (which totals 68$) for a strange dancing doe. After he gets questioned, he becomes mad and blocks both me, and him. Before this, he also said that he, (myself) will trade him my tomi and black rose for incredibly cheap, but he does not care. Im acussing him on behalf of my friend of item fraud, misrepresenting item prices, and faking verification.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2019
  2. Connor 4

Connor 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:174163934
    More files can be attached, but as the scammer closed the trade chat, the written format cannot be obtained
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but you need to upload the images HERE to the report not discord or 3rd party hosting like you did.
    Just UPLOAD - do NOT embed them.
    I've cleaned up the initial post.. upload all you have on next reply
    ONLY STEAM CHAT SCREENSHOTS - nothing thru discord is acceptable so no need to even upload those.
  4. InfamousInvictis

InfamousInvictis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:124588138
    So the the admins who read this chat imma give my side of the story

About 2 weeks ago this guy asked me to trade for my strange dancing doe Ok so i asked for 2-4 keys cause at the time it about 2-3 keys and i wanted profit.

2 weeks later after crook got off a "trading cooldown" Crook obliged to me in this trade but said "i dont wanna use keys" at the time he did not have enough in items to accumulate 2 keys

i ask him if he would sell the aussie cause i wanted an aussie black box, i said i would offer more items to compensate and "wasnt going to give him JUST THE ITEM" (as you can see in the picture he posted in his report.) I had plenty of items to trade to meet his match including a strange aussie GL that i got in a tour drop, a strange sandwich about 5 keys, and many other items ive been trying to sell. He then offers me a hong kong cone which he claims is worth 14 USD (conviently leaving out that part in the picture.) and i tell him i can get one for .17-30 cents on marketplace. WHICH I AM RIGHT WITH THE LINK I SENT!

At this point i lost my patience and told him "2keys or im done" (not i adjusted since the price of dancing doe had gone down an i still wanted to make profit). to which he goes on telling me he wants to offer a "rare black rose for 2 keys" which are priced at 40 keys so I knew he was just lying at this point.

What this report tells you is this man completely missread what I told him. Is currently trying to frame me for scamming. And his proving he is lying in his own post based on the pictures he posted. Please do not ban me cause of this idiot. Should've never traded with this man, and wasted 2 weeks on nothing
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Upon review again - 3rd party reports are NOT acceptable.. VICTIM account must be the one submitting.
    Rejected
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.