1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198212753271 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by pinkquad, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YungFiend

YungFiend Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:126243771
    What i need you to understand is that i can physically cannot show mine or his personal information without breaking a law. So please work with me here.
  2. YungFiend

Steam:
    Even if i can hide it, its a felony where i live to do that.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok I this is entirely up to you - you can do it now to help clear the report - or I can work report as is with what I have. If determined you are guilty you will be required to submit this and lots more for an appeals process which could take a while.
    Your call.
  4. YungFiend

Steam:
    You are asking me to break the law. I can simply not do that i can give you the full screen shot with mine and pink's address blurred out. It is astounding to me that there is a rule like that. I have done all i possibly can to prove to you that i did not scam this guy, I have my entire reputation hanging on this and i am honestly saddened that everything i have worked for could just go away due to a scam and defamation attempt. I have tried my absolute best to work with you and i seem to not be getting anywhere, you mark it invalid and now all off a sudden it seems like you are actually believing this guy. He has admitted to scamming someone and said that he simply "does not care" about me getting banned anymore, so i honestly do question the integrity of this site. I know you know how terrible a steam rep ban is because for some reason you guys are the deciding factor on whether someone is a scammer or not. So what i am begging you to do is look at whatever evidence you seem to think he has against me, and my screenshot proof of me sending the money to him and really think about it. All this is, is him saying i tampered with evidence but then using his same logic he could of done the exact same thing. My point is that i LEGALLY cannot show his personal information no matter what, so you doing this to me is honestly saddening i am almost being forced to break a law to protect my integrity... Look at my past history, look at my friends list, look at my donations to various tf2 related sites and charity... Do i really look like a scammer to you?
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @pinkquad you were asked not to post unless questioned about the report - please final warning.
  6. YungFiend

Steam:
    I am not "acting" like the victim i am one... You are trying to ruin my reputation and slander me and i am forced to defend myself. Every person i have talked to in the trading community who knows what you have done, and who i am. Think that this is insane that your report has even come this for. I paid for for the items with the price we agreed on and the email you sent to me. Please just stop this madness. I have done everything you have asked me horse... I have showed you all the evidence i have without passing moral and legal limits.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Show documentation/link to where it says you are legally bound to not show what everyone else here that makes paypal reports has shown with no issues.
  8. YungFiend

Steam:
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Its not harming the other person - they gave permission several times.
    You are free to provide what I requested.
  10. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Accepting report - evidence provided by accused was clearly altered and event confirmed by them.
    Lefty `ยด likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.