1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198214195652 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by American Outlaw, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. American Outlaw

American Outlaw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53375897
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198214195652

Victim profile: 76561198067017522

What happened? Description:
    This guy Dark_Charmander tried to scam me for my gift copy of Bioshock Triple Pack saying his Dota 2 "Genuine Weather Rain" item was worth $160. He constantly kept opening trade window saying he had to go to bed as you can see in chat photos and needed trade asap.. I told him I wouldnt trade until I could verify value of his Dota 2 item. Once I found out the real value of the item which was only $3, I confronted him and he admits in chat that he was trying to scam me because he got scammed by someone else. I have screen shot the entire chat but do to length, it is broken into 4 pics...​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Phaxo

Phaxo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:126964962
    Yeah you're right. I did that 4 years ago, because i lost my 150 € csgo skins for that. At this time I were a little kiddo that was just confused and scared. I learned from that mistakes. That's why I stopped scamming at this point. It is not right to scam others just because you got scammed. You have to stand above them and just learn from that mistakes.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR doesn't get involved with value/pricing disputes.
    Not exactly a scam but a major shark attempt here but not reportable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.