1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198218867645 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fatalia The Pybra, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Fatalia The Pybra

Fatalia The Pybra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:102357011
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198218867645

Victim profile: 76561198377423633

What happened? Description:
    So as I did interview this person,

He did claim to me that this said "raven" person added him, then linked him to a youtube video (which I indeed did check myself) about how to receive free Team fortress 2 items. This person is the possible new alt of a list of possible accounts.

As a result of this misinformation, Hunter was scammed out of various items and wants to hopefully obtain the items back, as they were traced through backpack.tf and found to have been traded to the scammer's alternate accounts. Upon checking on one of the items lost history, the item was traced to the scammer's alternate accounts, which were also banned.

Having prior experience as to how to treat such cases, I am merely helping hunter with this issue and aiding him through the process.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot of what evidence he was ablet to send to me is posted below.

Alongside this person having alternate accounts, he is also posting youtube videos promoting this scam.

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello @Fatalia The Pybra ,

We don't accept 3rd party reports, nor do we accept videos as evidence. As such I am invalidating this report.

Thanks.