1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Need More Info Report: 76561198221158632 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Festive Zneaky B.™, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Festive Zneaky B.™

Festive Zneaky B.™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54235205
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198221158632

Victim profile: 76561198068736138

What happened? Description:
    Pulled a scam on my trust.
    He came to me asking for some blue colored skins to fill a collection for someone that would give him solid profit. I told him I wasn't interested but he was insisting on it. Eventually I told him under the promise he'd get my items back after he gets his deal, I agreed.
    ONLY if I got my items back, it's been a while and I saved the chat from when we talked.

I got back to him, he said he'd been busy, then blocked me. Lied, scammed in the past ADMITTEDLY, and now here with me. Any proof of my authenticity or anything I'd be happy to try and meet the requirements. Let's get this rude dude marked for others safety.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence:

https://gyazo.com/64be40b282dda55f9a3357e7f276a0ec Here he straight up says "Yeah I technically scammed some other dude but don't worry." Like, yeah, I take full responsibility for losing my items, knew it was a risk but, thought I'd be generous.

https://gyazo.com/567a2d86edbf6c8aa375996f9b041c51
    Here is him straight up blocking me after asking a week later.

https://gyazo.com/acb0e051a4ad6303eea57534c30cba37
    Here is the TRADE history of my consent to the transaction.​

Attached Files:

2. Festive Zneaky B.™

Steam:
    Looking into this further I see another thread about SinonSnipes, scamming someone else. He didn't have sufficient proof unfortunately, but I think I do with these screenshots here.
    Two completely unrelated individuals trying to mark someone for scamming in CS:GO? Come on, this guy is red with this.
    I'm just glad I didn't trust him with more than what I gave him. Hoping that he doesn't get to anyone else with a fat Steam REP mark on him.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Festive Zneaky B.™
    I would say this was a bad move on yourt part without getting something in return...always get collateral.
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  4. Festive Zneaky B.™

Steam:

Attached Files:

5. Festive Zneaky B.™

Steam:
    Correction* check the thumbnail, forgot to update the gyazo