1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198228615628 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Cabo Bruno, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Cabo Bruno

Cabo Bruno New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28634187
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198228615628

Victim profile: 76561198017534103

What happened? Description:
    I saw his post on csgolounge.com offering a Bayonet Case Hardened Field Tested "blue gem" for a Doppler. He has screenshots on profile. I checked his inventory, only one Bayonet Case Hardened Field Tested, inspected the item in game and the it was exactly as in the screenshots on his profile.

Ok, that's the item I wanted! I opened the trade window, offering a Gut Knife Doppler Factory New and a Butterfly Blue Steel Minimal Wear. Inside the trade window, I checked again the item and the pattern was exactly as I want, again, the "blue gem". Proposal sent.

About two minutes later, I received confirmation that the proposal was accepted. When I went to inspect the knife in game, I was completely different. I went to his profile to check it and it was seted to private! A couple of minutes later, the profile comes back to visible to public and the Bayonet Case Hardened Field Tested "blue gem" was again in his inventory!

But how can this happen if I checked the item twice? Probably because this guy used a secondary account with also a Bayonet Case Hardened Field Tested (same item, quality, exterior...), traded those itens between the accounts AFTER I send the proposal. It was the same item on the inventory, "Bayonet Case Hardened Field Tested", but with a completely different pattern. So, after accepting the proposal, he sent back the "blue gem" to the original account.

Call it a problem, a bug, but this user saw it and took advantage on it. I just got scammed! Yes, a opened a ticket on Steam to relate it.

Ps: sorry about my english.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Cabo Bruno

Cabo Bruno New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

3. Cabo Bruno

Cabo Bruno New User

Steam:
    Sorry for posting constantly , but his profile is private again. I'm uploading screenshots of his gallery and comments of "other users". 7 users, all private profiles, and 4 of them is currently trade banned.

Attached Files:

4. Cabo Bruno

Cabo Bruno New User

Steam:
    I guess nobody cares about it, right?
  5. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Greetings @Cabo Bruno.

We do, but we also have tons of reports to go through.

Please go to your trade inventory history, right click on the person you've traded with and copy/paste his entire steam url into steamrep.com to get all his information. From there, copy/paste that info here in a new reply.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  6. Cabo Bruno

Cabo Bruno New User

Steam:
    Thanks for replying.

I know, that's why I waited... almost 4 months.
  7. Cabo Bruno

Cabo Bruno New User

Steam: