1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198230165696 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cjmomo, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cjmomo

Cjmomo Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70122254
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198230165696

Victim profile: 76561198100510236

What happened? Description:
    he added me saying that he would give me an AK-47 Vulcan he just won in a coin toss on a website he is an admin on for an item in my inventory (I trusted him because he was an admin) sadly i should not have done that because the website is not a good website and he scammed me for a music kit in my CS:GO inventory and removed me an blocked me. You can see our entire chat and trade in the pictures below. He also tried to get an even more expensive item from me so he could scam me even more. I have more screenshots that prove it but i am limited to 15​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello Cjmomo,

The evidence you've uploaded in Report: 76561198230165696 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items) is not properly formatted.
    Please review SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.

Screenshot evidence must:
    - contain all relevant information
    - be uncropped
    - be unedited

Please upload the required evidence. Thank you.

Best,
    Gentleman
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello @Cjmomo,

In order to process this report. We will need your Steam trade history during the period that this incident occurred in.
    To proceed, please make sure that you have your Steam URL address bar available in the Steam Client.

To enable the address bar, follow these instructions:
    1. Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2. On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3. On the new Settings dialog box, select "Settings" and check the box that says "Display Steam URL address bar when available".

Now, we require that you upload screenshots of your trade history as a reply to this thread.

Follow these instructions to upload actionable evidence:
    1. Head to your Steam trade history.
    2. Find the page that the relevant trade is located on.
    3. Take a screenshot of your trade history following the requirements listed below.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - Show the Steam URL in top left.
    - Show the Nickname in top middle.
    - Show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - Show the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You must use the default Steam skin.
    - You may not edit or alter the screenshot in any way.

Best,
    Gentleman
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.