1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198231208784 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dovahkiin(도바킨), Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dovahkiin(도바킨)

Dovahkiin(도바킨) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51346432
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198231208784

Victim profile: 76561198062958592

What happened? Description:
    A few days ago, the scammer sent a friend request , and said he wanted buy my stuffs, So I told him I would sell my unusual only which was worth 18 keys. And he said he would buy it . After that, he asked me to talk on discord , I also said yes, and suddenly, He told me to go to the website bitskins.com , and handover my unusual and all my tf2 items . Because he said he had to check whether my item was listable or not. I was not sure, so I also searched it whether bitskin was a legit site or not, and google says , It is a legit site. And suddenly he asked me to pay for 100 supply mann co TF2 keys in order that I could get back my TF2 items , and he said I would get refunded everything, my money , my TF2 items everything. However, at the time , I had already given my unusual and TF2 items, and I also confirmed that It was a legit site. I had to pay for 100 keys , and I PAID , and he asked me to give the keys back to their bot . Because of the process that he said , he said they need to check whether I'm a bot or not before I use this site . The process was to make the "Withdraw batch" 100%, according to what he said, so I paid for 100 keys and gave the keys back to their bot. And he also said I had to pay for around 200 keys to make it 100% as a process. So I had to pay more, to take back my items , and my money that I had already spent. and I gave my keys back to their bot again and again. So total I spent 1246.13 USD for the keys on that site , and I made the process 100% , and he said I had to pay for 200 keys more , I went backrupt. I could not afford more keys, but he kept asking me to pay more, of course I didn't pay more though, cuz I had no more money. Anyway, as a result, I lost 1246.13 USD and I lost all my TF2 items , I mean , almost. Now I have no any money currently because of him. So After I ended up like this , I wrote a lot of letters and sent a lot of E-Mails to Bitskins. And they said "Unfortunately, You were scammed , we don't have your keys , and they impersonated our bots blah blah." Yes I got scammed. I have already reported him to Steam, but He hasn't been banned yet, which is why I report him to here. I've got pictures as the evidences. I'm sorry for writing this , but I eagerly would like you to ban him so that other people don't lose their property anymore. Sorry for my broken English, I'm not a native English speaker sorry.

further information
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/1231hasiohdascx
    This is the bot that impersonated bitskin's bots

the conversation might be unnatural, cuz he typed what he said, when I could not understand.

And I also would like to show you what bitskins said on my support ticket though, I asked them to delete my account on their site , and I didn't take a picture of that. I'm sorry for that, However Evidences should be enough to verify whether he is a scammer or not.

I was going to upload all the pictures , but I can't upload them all, so I'll upload the important things only.

If you need more , I'll send you all , just give me your E-mail when it's necessary.​

Provide Evidence:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2020
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.