1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198233661432 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DoktorDiscord, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198233661432

Victim profile: 76561198061780021

What happened? Description:
    I was playing on a trade server when the accused claimed to be soliciting key donations, and would give the donor an unusual in return. I was a bit curious, so I started a trade and played along. She claimed if I gave her a key or other high value item, she'd give me an unusual. Thing is, I had already looked at her backpack, and she has no such items.

Put up my unusuals in exchange for her putting up one to prove she was legitimate. At that point, she confessed she didn't have anything of the sort.​

Provide Evidence:
    First screenshot is of the user claiming the trade was a "joke" when confronted (i.e admitting she made the attempt).

Second is the user's backpack, proving she doesn't have any unusuals (well, aside from the Haunted Scrap).​

Attached Files:

• scam.png
      scam.png
      File size:
      156.4 KB
      Views:
    • bp.png
      bp.png
      File size:
      463.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Lady Of Trades And Spades

Lady Of Trades And Spades New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:136697852
    yeah it was a joke dont you understand that? please dont go to these kinds of lenghs to ban someone its a sad display.

and jokes are not scams, if they actually took from your profile then you have a real reason to post this, otherwise its pointless.

yeah i know its a attempted scam but hey. its pointless to permently ban someone for this.

i bid you good day.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough evidence to process a scam report without context.
    Archiving
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.