1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198236162532 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Crowii, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowii

Crowii New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14430496
    Keep in mind BoB is of a very young age and doesn't understand how things like this are done, which are why I'm trying to assist him.
    BoB and Perplexity had agreed to the trade via. Voice in Skype, that being said, and no actual TEXT BASED EVIDENCE, how can we provide evidence of the original agreement?
    As posted above, I have placed a screenshot of the Trade happening, as well as the knife currently being listed on OPSkins, but the way you seem to validate things, though understandable, seems to have a massive flaw is users can simply just agree through teamspeak and have seemingly no consequences.
  2. BoB I was Scammed

BoB I was Scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56200813
    Crowii Has the screenshot it is below the report
    Click that it says the knife was traded
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you don't have it now you can't recover it...its gone.
    Many people prefer to communicate thru voice overs, doesn't mean they are a scammer but without proof there is nothing we can do.
    The flaw isn't with SteamRep - its just the evidence wasn't saved on the victims end...not his fault but not our fault it isn't available.
    I'm afraid the report is invalid as it stands.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.