1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198239244252 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MICHAEL :-), Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MICHAEL :-)

MICHAEL :-) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36968589
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198239244252

Victim profile: 76561198034202907

What happened? Description:
    Accused PayPal name: Astrid Martens
    Accused email account: [email protected]
    Accused skype account: camerzon_

Found him on a Bitcoin gambling site. He offered to sell me bitcoin for PayPal. We talked a bit in skype and I found out that he owns CS:GO (therefore has a steam account). Connection made he showed me proof of his gambling on CS:GO winnings which all looked legit to me.

Scammed me and claims the reason for that is "pissing him off".

Chat logs can be found in my attachments.

The trade was 40€ for 0.1 bitcoin. Which he then allegedly gambled away.
    Also deleted/blocked me everywhere after I told him that I'll report him not only here but also on PayPal.

Bullet points of what happened:
    .) I gave him money (PayPal)
    .) He bought bitcoins on some site
    .) He put the money into the gambling site
    #) Now would be the part where I receive my bitcoins. But oh well...
    .) He SAYS it was send to the wrong BTC adress ("HUI" is a moderator of the gambling site @logs)
    .) He SAYS he gambled it all away​

Provide Evidence:
    Pictures attached. (Chat logs full window, nothing cropped) Structured the images in numeric form.​

Attached Files:

• 0_0.png
      0_0.png
      File size:
      117.1 KB
      Views:
    • 0_1.png
      0_1.png
      File size:
      70.6 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      58.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      56.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      63.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      80.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      80.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      81.9 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      79.2 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      775.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      811.8 KB
      Views:
  2. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    FORGOT TO ADD THE TRANSACTION...

Attached Files:

3. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
  4. DidLy | SkyLyne™

DidLy | SkyLyne™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:568871
    He also took 20 USD in paypal from me, and 500 USD in items and told me that he is taking them and not paying me the BTC he owes me because I was ''rushing him''.... after 3 days I told him to send me the BTC and he removed me saying that i was too pushy and annoying...
  5. DidLy | SkyLyne™

Steam:
    He takes from multiple people other than just me and michael... He has new items every other day and so I can only imagine the kids he steals from...
  6. DidLy | SkyLyne™

Steam:
    With the attached pictures above, you can see how unprofessional staggo is and how he acts, he also pulled the same youre pissing me off deal and removed me...
  7. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    In the skype calls I had with him, he pushed me to buy more "btc" since he can get them quicker now. I already knew it was over with my money at that point :L
  8. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:139489262
    this kid is ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed xD. he actualy charged back the money so i didnt give him s✿✿✿. also hes a lying scumbag another reason i ddint give him s✿✿✿. and this ahs nothing to do with steam.. sooooo yeah.. gg
  9. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    I claimed my dispute on PayPal AFTER I've created my report on here, but even that wouldn't make you less of a scammer. In addition to that it's has not even been responded to yet. Anyway enjoy losing your PayPal account, and losing your reputation, if there ever was one.

Attached Files:

10. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    can this s✿✿✿ be closed already? this guy is a scammer himself. also budy paypal will deal with you considering you are trying to dispute a friends and family payment when you didnt get hacked. so gl with that. also if this s✿✿✿ is up for any longer than today ill be taking legal action for threatning me harashing me, and putting my personal info out there. so yeah enjoy budy.
  11. DidLy | SkyLyne™

Steam:
    Disclose all of what I said, my issue was settled... Discard my postings
  12. DidLy | SkyLyne™

Steam:
    I lied about him scamming me...
  13. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    atleast someone is honest
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @MICHAEL :-) Ok the skype screens are invalid..can't accept those. The chat discussion you've provided were AFTER the fact...we need to see the ones where you and the accused agreed upon certain amounts/items or whatever to be traded. The paypal dispute screen shot is invalid (edited)...the Paypal payment was ok but we need something to match the email sent to this user at which I don't see anywhere in the provided chat logs that this was ever mentioned.
  15. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    exactly thats cus he doesnt have any actualy proof all he is doing is harashing me and trying to make me look bad when hes the real bad guy.
  16. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    also... like i said this had nothing to do with steam no items were involved.
  17. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    i would really appriciate it if this thread could be removed considering it has my personal information in it... also i wouldnt mind a ban on him
  18. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    Paypal dispute screenshot (non edited)

Attached Files:

19. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    Ok skype pics invalid for no real reason; Those chat discussion alerady prove he stole money from me. He's a scammer with experience it seems like. He tried to call every 5 seconds to have less s✿✿✿ saved. (He was trying to talk as silent as he could because his parents were probalby not ok with scamming people online LOL)

About the email, it's clearly visible on the screenshots I've provided. Right after he gave me his steam account on skype, he send me his email (1.png). Must be a coincidence that there is a bitcoin adress before he send me his steam and paypal email huh?
    If you won't ban this blatant obvious scammer then so be it, won't put much more time into this, its ridiculous. I simply hope he won't scam someone for money which actually matters to the victim. May I know why the Skype screenshots are not acceptable tho?
  20. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    You may ask yourself why I've claimed it for that reason on the dispute, it is because he insisted to send it as "friends and family" I should have known better - thats on me. Anyway I clearly reasoned everything inside the paypal claim, which overlaps with the stuff i said here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.