1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198239244252 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MICHAEL :-), Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MICHAEL :-)

MICHAEL :-) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36968589
    You sue me for the identifty sharing online, I sue you for stealing real money. I'd be ok totally ok with that. But since you're a scamming **** who doesn't cover all his tracks, this won't be coming close anyway...
  2. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:139489262
    ugh this kid is pathetic jsut close this s✿✿✿ already. hes such a liar. and a fraud. THIS IS NONE STEAM RELATED you moron also you violated apypal terms of use.. so enjoy. f✿✿✿✿✿✿ moron you are all ur doing is digging ur own grave
  3. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    The scammer has added me again on steam. Has no real value to the scam, but just shows how this persons personality is. So if you haven't build your opinion yet, this will make you find closure.

Attached Files:

4. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    He changed his whole steam profile to a "succesfull" bettor look-a-like after I pointed it out here. I think he is aiming to scam using his "proof" of being some profitable guy, like it got me. Or he's trying to make him a fake public target. Nobody knows this no-name.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We can't accept the skype as there is nothing to say that this user at this time was the same steam user. You could just sign on skype with another computer and talk to yourself pretending to be this person noting the email in question. With what you've provided so far I can move the report to review and let a second set of eyes take a peak.
  6. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    He mentioned on steam (latest chat I provided) that he wants to re-add me on skype. And since he didnt say its not him on skype, I guess we can assume it is him. Also I can show you this guys ip if you contact me, and can ping him sometime on skype to verify :)
  7. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    xD i added you to give you a chance to make up for ur lies but you were to scared to even talka bout it over voice. wich proves my point ur full of s✿✿✿. not sure why this s✿✿✿ is not closed yet.
  8. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    why did you not clsoe this yet? it contains my personal info and im still being harashed...
  9. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    lmao you are no one kid. ive actualy been pretty succesfull with csgo and alot of people know that. not sure why you are even trying? all you are doing is digging ur own grave. lie after lie after lie you tell. and you keep harashing me you honestly need to get a life.
  10. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    Why do you keep coming with the "you're harassing" line all the time? If anyone, then it's you harassing me.
    I think people would take you more serious if you'd be able to write in complete sentences, but your game-hours int the past 2 weeks just tell how busy your real life must look like. You've been busted, time to move on kid.

You do realize that you just (once again) admitted to all of your acts? You do not seem to be capable of turning one of your braincells on before posting here... Must have been beginners luck scamming me.
  11. Staggo

Staggo New User

Steam:
    lol nice lie again i ddint admit to annything like i said i didnt scam you. also i dont bither watching my spelling when something isnt important. me harashing you? ur the one making fake threads putting my personal info out there without my permision and alot more. so think again kiddo. i feel bad for you you probaly dont even know urself that ur the one in the wrong here. im not gona reply any further to this bullshit jsut hope you will be taken care of asap. goodluck lying ur way through life im sure ull get far
  12. MICHAEL :-)

Steam:
    What I meant with you admitting to your crime was passively, you write exactly like (surprise surprise) on skype. You could have played your cards so much better, but just shows how much of a thought you put into all this.
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Locking this till it can be reviewed to avoid the flaming. Either of you can PM me IF <<<< you have additional evidence to provide to back up your side of the story...not otherwise. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.