1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198241208154 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cloud_, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud_

Cloud_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55211113
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198241208154

Victim profile: 76561198070687954

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me. He was asking to buy my knife. I told him ok what was your offer. He told me to repeat soemthing I am going to send my butterfly knife in exchange for 150$. I told him that and he sent me the "money". He sent me an invoice that said butterfly knife blue steel 150$ and it said amount paid -150$. It said that it would take as much as 8 business hours to go through currency exchange. He threatened to report me on every site because he thought I was scamming him by not giving him the knife until I saw the money in my account. I still have not received the money and he sucessfull scammed me out of my butterfly knife blue steel. I will provide evidence I had a butterfly knife and will show that I still have no money.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/mhYuM7p - the invoice(also has proof of trading the knife for money)
    http://imgur.com/OHenLZZ - I still have no money
    http://imgur.com/WclXius - The trade of the knife after he threatened to report me for scamming.
    (It said i had to attach a file so i attached this one) View attachment 403250

Attached Files:

2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Hello @Cloud_,

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items, or of that period where this happened in.
    The period we want to see is from the day of the scam.

If you didn't trade much within that period, we do need to see at least 2-3 trades of before and after those dates.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    - Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    - On top left, open menu STEAM and select SETTINGS.
    - On the new Settings dialog box, select INTERFACE and enable the tick in front of: Display Steam URL address bar when available.
    - Click OK to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting INVENTORY.
    - On top right, click the MORE button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select VIEW INVENTORY HISTORY.
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box SNIPPING, you will find in Vista and later the SNIPPING TOOL, click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window EXCLUDING the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the DISK icon, or click FILE and then SAVE AS.. , and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Also upload all screenshots as attachment directly to Steamrep and not to 3rd-party sites such as imgur.
  3. Cloud_

Cloud_ New User

Steam:
    I hope this is the rest of the sufficient evidence

Attached Files:

4. Cloud_

Cloud_ New User

Steam:
    SOrry here is an actual reply and all of the evidence from png images trade history.PNG no money.png no money.png

Attached Files:

5. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    @Cloud_
    A trade agreement, such as screenshots of your chat with the accused, is vital to process a report. Can you provide that?
  6. OneBigMillipede

OneBigMillipede New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101149292
    He scamed me out of the FT howl he has
  7. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @Cloud_ ,

You didn't provide the trade agreement/discussion through Steam chat, without that we can't continue with the report. For any future reports you make you will need to explain why did you abandon this report when a moderator requested additional evidence.

Archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.