1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198241402082 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by illusion., May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illusion.

illusion. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88233018
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198241402082

Victim profile: 76561198136731765

What happened? Description:
    I don't really know this guy since I accept random invites from random people because I thought that I've played with them in a competitive match.
    I don't usually trade that much. I just open cases, and buy skins from the market.

I'm a friendly person. I usually talk to people who randomly chats me normally

Well anyway, I was playing fallout new vegas on my free time. I was playing when he randomly chatted me saying that do I want free skins? I thought that he will give me some giveaway links or some kind of item that he doesn't really need. Instead, he gave me some random new gambling site that wasn't really known. ( as shown in the link/picture ) I have not heard this gambling site but honestly, my first thought was he's gonna attempt scam me but I didnt followed my instincts and I know I'm an idiot for that. anyway, he gave me the site and told me to go in there. He explained that he was the moderator of the site and he picks who's the winner in the pot. So, at first thought, I think it was bullshit. So I didn't kinda trust him but when he predicted the winners, he was right. So I trusted him that he might be the 'moderator' of the site. He convinced me to deposit 2-3 skins to the bot while the pot is in $500. he told me to put a skin inside the pot. so at first, i've put a music kit, caiman, p90 virus STATRAK (ft). after that it got rejected because from what i know, there's like a $10 minimum for depositing. a knife and 2 gun skins. I've put a $55 knife, desert strike (FT) and a caiman (MW) after putting those inside the trade option and he accepted the trade. he unfriended and blocked me.

I don't really mind losing skins, but I hate people who gets skins unfairly.​

Provide Evidence:
    Everything is on this link. Screenshots, Scammer's profile, etc http://imgur.com/a/j3H2o

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    test

Attached Files:

3. illusion.

illusion. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88233018
    hey uhm its been two years. i wanna bump on this one
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Upload all the other images here to the report please - can't accept them on IMGUR
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of follow up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.