1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198242551750 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BCKingz, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BCKingz

BCKingz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:170844353
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198242551750

Victim profile: 76561198301954434

What happened? Description:
    so the guy was acting really cool an he had a lot of transactions on steam he wanted me to get om discord thought he was a legit guy turns out he wasn't an he scams people he told me that he wanted to buy all of my skins so he could gamble it on a site called rustypot.com i really needed the money so i said yes sure this guy has over 32k different trades with no visible bans so i thought everything was good so longer story short i sent all the skins an he sends me this fake paypal gift thingy says my money will be there in 4 hours waited the 4 sketchy 4 hours and got scammed money never did get to me and now hes acting like he doesn't even know what what im talking about im never and i quote never ever gonna give a person anything in my life again thats it im actually messed up about this because i thought the guy was legit he stole $145 dollars worth of skins DO NOT TRUST HIM HIS PROFILE COMMENTS ARE FAKE AN MOST OF HIS FRIENDS ARE ASWELL!!! and i also have video footage of us talking on discord just incase he tried to play me which he did​

Provide Evidence:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

the conversation was all through voice chat on Discord there was no typing but i have the chat log of him asking over 40 times i should of knew he was a scam im tired of people man​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2019
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry there is no evidence acceptable of any scam here - what you provided doesn't show the user doing any wrong doing.
    Also the images you gave are not hosted here and therefore unacceptable...all evidence must be hosted HERE to the report.
    Still - the user was tagged/banned here already and has been for over 2 years, you need to check users out better before you add them as friends and just ignore/delete them and move on.
    There is nothing more we can do to them here. We do not review anything thru discord - NEVER discuss steam trading outside of steam chat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.