1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198244442448 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fat Cucker, Feb 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fat Cucker

Fat Cucker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:228041063
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198244442448

Victim profile: 76561199004388897

What happened? Description:
    Ok to clarify things, this was from the perspective of my friend, as he was the one being scammed. I'm just the user making the report, I had nothing to do with this scam.

It started off with my friend un-privatising his inventory, and almost a second after he does that he instantly gets an add from this user requesting to trade. From what I've seen from the chat logs, the user approaches him asking to trade his knife for a knife that he will buy of bitskins which he will then trade to him. But instead of it going to his account, the user said that he would trade it straight to his account claiming that he 'could bypass the 7 day trade lock' on items, which obviously is complete bullshit as Bitskins does not allow people to have the skins from the site sent to other accounts which they are not signed into on the site. Eventually, my friend calls him out, before getting too involved with the scam, which eventually leads to him blocking him. Here I will link a video with a snippet of what happened, as well as having the chat logs included in the video, which will hopefully clarify the issue.

If you require any more proof, please ask me and I will try to get some more screenshots/other means of evidence from my friend.​

Provide Evidence:
    Video with proof: (Has chat logs included in there, if you prefer more images I can ask my friend to send screenshots as this was all from his perspective, I wasn't the one being scammed.)​

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      787.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      61.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      60.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we do not review 3rd party reports or videos.
    Victim must be the one submitting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.