1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198244477718 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nikoladiv, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikoladiv

Nikoladiv New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56544087
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198244477718

Victim profile: 76561198073353903

What happened? Description:
    Promised giving me a item more valued than the item I gave him.

He approached me asking me if I have a 1 euro item or something like that, he then found out that I have a CS:GO case that is a lil' bit less than 5 euros. He asked if he could get that and in return he would give me some AWP skin or something that is more valuable than the case. We traded, days passed and nothing, I asked him what's happening but no reply. Just a block from him. He did something with the box because clearly it's not in his inventory anymore, so I couldn't take the screenshot of that.
    If you need any more information feel free to contact me.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] He blocked all communication with me so I couldn't take the screenshot of the chat.
    [​IMG] Here is the proof that we actually did the trade.​

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Nikoladiv,

Unfortunately, your report cannot be processed further because the evidence you provided is insufficient.
    We require proof of agreement, trade offer history, communication (edit if needed).
    If you still happen to have evidence required please send a message to staff otherwise this report will be closed.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.