1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198245753982 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by |IND|MR.KILLER, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |IND|MR.KILLER

|IND|MR.KILLER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:180046032
    Scam Report

Report Type: DO NOT SUBMIT TO STEAMREP - CD-Key, game code, Steam wallet code, or other code scamming
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198245753982

Victim profile: 76561198245753982

What happened? Description:
    he took my items saying that he will gift me giftable shattered sword , we have been friends for 2 months , and he also acted nice . he said me he sells cache sets and he is trusted . I found him as i made a post asking for that giftable sword , he commented on it saying that he wants my invoker magus accord​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to show me your trade inventory history for last 2 days - I need to see you giving what you gave and not getting what you said you were supposed to receive.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.