1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198247038248 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by eKrincy, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eKrincy

eKrincy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:163784930
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198247038248

Victim profile: 76561198287835588

What happened? Description:
    Hi,

I hope I can report people even though I've been marked as a scammer on this site a very long time ago and stopped trading.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    So I recently got back into trading and this guy is trying to scam me.

I don't know if the evidence is enough, but this guy is saying that he wants to pay with cash, but not on steammarket because he has a "Market limit" for 2 weeks for "spending too much on the market" so he wants to pay another way. I purposely asked if we could wait those 2 weeks out but he immediately denied it. I'm pretty sure this "market limit" isn't a thing.​

Provide Evidence:
    So the first 2 pictures are our conversation, and the third is the screenshot that he sent me as a proof of his "market limit"

I think it's a pretty obvious scam attempt I mean
    1.) The screenshot is obviously edited, not even like gramatically correct
    2.) It says he spent 10 000$ on the market which is ridicilous
    3.) He is not even using $ but some other (I think russian) currency
    4.) He doesn't have any buy or sell orders even though he is saying he is making profit on the market by buying and selling things
    5.) He barely has any money on the market
    6.) he clearly doesn't want to buy it on steam market for some reason, he wants another way of paying
    7.) Overall acting very suspicious and trying not to talk about the trade so he doesn't make me suspicous

Here's the beggining of our conversation, I didn't screenshot it because it's nothing important, but it might help understanding the situation if you are confused. (Also already suspicous how he starts the conversation with "How are you?" after randomly adding me, and in my experience it's only scammers who do that lol)

[21:11]
    HwK!:
    hey

[21:12]
    ๋Frisatore:
    OH HEY
    How are yo
    you*

HwK!:
    fine thanks
    you?

๋Frisatore:
    me too thanks for asking , i added you for your market listing
    is the item still available ?

HwK!:
    the AK case hardened?
    yes

[21:13]
    ๋Frisatore:
    yeah
    StatTrak™ AK-47 | Case Hardened (Field-Tested)
    can you show me it in your inv too

HwK!:
    its on the market
    ill remove it

๋Frisatore:
    sure

[21:14]
    HwK!:
    I removed it

[21:14]
    ๋Frisatore:
    ah yes i see it
    but it isn't tradable
    when is it going to be tradable ?

[21:15]
    HwK!:
    yeah
    june 9th

๋Frisatore:
    can you save it for me until 9th ?

HwK!:
    if you only want to give that flip knife for it then no

[21:16]
    ๋Frisatore:
    sorry its for sale only

[21:17]
    HwK!:
    what?

๋Frisatore:
    flip knife is for sale

HwK!:
    okay
    but if you don't add something next to the flip knife I definitely won't trade the ak for it

(And that's where the first screenshot begins with him saying "I want to buy it for cash")

Anyways, I spent a lot of time with this so I hope you will mark him because he is pretty obvious, and he already has a 90 euro knife in his inventory (around the same price as my ak that he is trying to scam) and he probably scammed it because that's the only item he has (Besides 0,03 euro crates and items that the game drops you)

If you have any questions or I need more evidence then ask me.

Thanks,
    HwK!​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but I see no scam here - you can't report someone assuming they are scamming, that isn't how it works.
    Also submitting a report doesn't mean you can note for all to see your thoughts on being innocent of a tag - I've hidden that remark.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.