1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198250543878 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Crimzon13, Jan 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimzon13

Crimzon13 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:438577929
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198250543878

Victim profile: 76561198837421586

What happened? Description:
    I've already submitted on steam support so I'll keep it short here.

I listed my M4A1-S Blue Phosphor on the steam market, not even 1 minute has gone by I've already gotten a comment "Hey add me for <same skin>!" I go to block and report them notice it's a decent account so I decide to go along w/ it, it's the same script/bot as always.

Another scammer, I'll provide his info as well as the .txt's for both​
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Provide Evidence:
    Uploaded as attachments​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2022
  2. Crimzon13

Crimzon13 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:438577929
    Edit/Update:

I've NOT been scammed as I don't fall for something this obvious (not anymore, last time was 5y ago), but I decided to roll w/ it to see if they're legit or scammers, which proves they're scammers. (I hope?)
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't just accept reports based off assumptions and you can't report two users on the same report so I've hidden the info on the other user and even their screenshot of the chat logs doesn't prove anything they were doing was wrong so no need to submit another report for them it will just be declined based on what you provided.
    Please don't submit reports here based off assumptions, if you do not like their methods of trade then don't accept them.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.