1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198251718760 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RYΔN, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RYΔN

RYΔN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13510311
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198251718760

Victim profile: 76561197987286350

What happened? Description:
    My first time doing this, please forgive me if i get everything wrong.

- User added me on steam.
    - As you can see on the screenshots we had a little chat.
    - Long Story Short: User is trying to impersonate a famous, russian youtuber with his profile ("favorite group" on his steam profile seems to be the official steam grp of the famous, russian streamer he is seemingly impersonating, at least when you go to the youtube channel he has on his profile, it leads to that steam group, but the admins of that steamgroup are different people!!)
    - He then told me that i won a 200$ Promo Code for his Gambling Website
    - ...and i can only withdraw the 200$ Promo when i pass the "Anti Bot System" by despositing at least 10$ of my own Skins
    - The Website he referred to in the Chat actually looks pretty legit

For any more Information refer to the Screenshots i put into the attachments.​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see on the screenshots the user is seemingly trying to impersonate a famous, russian Youtuber called "Justie".

If you go to the Youtube Channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvl_OyT5eUT-JkaHEqTLcXQ, which i also put into the attachments, when you click on the "Steam" Icon there, it will lead you to the Steam Group which is also the "favorite Steam Group" on the accused Profile.

If you then check the Admins & Moderators of the Steamgroup, you'll see that this user, who is claiming to be the Youtuber "Justie", which should actually be the Admin of his own Steam Group, is not an Admin or Moderator of this Group.​

ever tell your password to anyone.
    Dienstag, 22. August 2017
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: Hey!! Whatsup?? You added me? What do you need? https://steamcommunity-a.akamaihd.net/economy/emoticon/ccHappy
    JUSTIE: Hello, I'm Yaroslav Maslov, Russian streamer) During the week, my sponsor plays two 200 $ promo codes every day, and your luck takes its place.) You won this prize, just playing CS GO) I congratulate you) My VK and my channel in my profile //
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: ok thanks
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: which means?
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: ???
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: i won a 200$ promo code or what?
    JUSTIE: That's right, I congratulate you)
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: Thanks.
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: What now?
    JUSTIE: Now I'll explain everything to you, so that later there would be no questions
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: okay
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: very nice
    JUSTIE: Here is the site of my sponsor http://originaldrop.com , on it you enter the promo code that I'll write to you, and you get to the account $ 200. After that you will need to pass an anti bot system, make a deposit not with real money, but with skins from your inventory, worth $ 10. They return to you. Then you will receive a trade bot from the site for skins that you selected for $ 200 and you will need to make a screenshot and throw it to me
    JUSTIE: If suddenly you have any doubts, you can refuse, no one will force you to do anything.
    JUSTIE: SJH7SK175 - your promo code
    JUSTIE is now Online.
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: ok thank you very much i now have 200$ can i withdraw?
    JUSTIE: Yes of course, your promotional code I wrote
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: Cool thank you very much
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: i now must go to sleep
    JUSTIE: Do not forget to make a screenshot
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: cya again
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: ok
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: no problem
    ΓYΔΠ BETS.GG: i can make screenshot
    JUSTIE: Ok, write me
    JUSTIE: good night
    JUSTIE is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You failed to provide a FULL screenshot of the users profile WHILE friends - so can't confirm you and this user were ever in contact.
    Please follow next set of instructions.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  4. RYΔN

RYΔN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13510311
    Ok got it. Already deleted him. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.